Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 6 posts ]   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

A post from Dean on the Ozone Group:

Quote:
The subject of nebulizing and inhaling hydrogen peroxide keeps coming up here. There seems to be tremendous confusion about how to dilute 3% and 35% H2O2 down to a safe but effective solution. It’s slightly off-topic but if Paola permits, I will tackle the issue here once and for all.

First, why nebulize and inhale H2O2? Well, there’s tantalizing information out there that intravenous H2O2 is highly effective against viral infections such as cold and flu (“wink wink,” as Paola would say).

In his book Hydrogen Peroxide, Medical Miracle, William Campbell Douglass MD writes this: “Probably the condition for which H2O2 will find its greatest use is with flu and other acute respiratory infections.” He then describes a few case histories of very sick patients who recovered quickly when given hydrogen peroxide infusions. “We could relate many similar ‘flu stories,’” he goes on to say, “but it would be monotonous reading: first day sick, second day 90 percent well, and third day back to normal. I have never seen anything like it.”

Dr. Frank Shallenberger wrote that he tried nebulizing H2O2 for viral infections, and found that it worked almost as well as IV infusions. He uses a solution of 0.15% hydrogen peroxide. Here’s his article: https://weeksmd.com/2009/11/anti-viral- ... lizer-kit/

Robert Rowen wrote an article about this as well, which is on his website. He suggests to start low - as low as 0.03% - and work your way up to a maximum of 0.3%. 0.3% is twice as strong as what Shallenberger uses.
There’s also a woman on the internet who’s been doing this for years for her COPD, apparently successfully. She’s experimented extensively and finally settled on 0.5% as the perfect strength for her.

https://www.facebook.com/LiveBreatheH202/

Finally, Dr. Tom Levy of IV vitamin C fame likes this method too, and writes about it here: http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hy ... infection/ He thinks that up to 3% can be nebulized but that’s many times higher than what the others recommend, and I think too strong. It’s true that a guy named Bill Munro made famous the inhalation of 3% H2O2 to stop an oncoming sickness, but he used a few squirts from a nasal spray bottle. That’s a lot different from inhaling 2-3cc or more of nebulized solution over 10-15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... g&feature=

Assuming you start with 3% H2O2, you can get Shallenber’s 0.15% solution by mixing 1 part 3% H2O2 with 20 parts water. To get Dr. Rowen’s 0.3% solution, you need 1 part 3% H2O2 mixed with 10 parts water.

If you start with 35% food grade H2O2, to get Shallenberger’s 0.15% solution, you mix 1 part 35% H2O2 with 230 parts water. To get Dr. Rowen’s 0.3% solution, you mix 1 part 35% H2O2 with 115 parts water.
Feel free to check my math and let me know if you come up with something different, but I’m pretty sure this is correct.

The ideal water to use is sterile saline solution, but any purified water should be fine. Definitely better if it’s not chlorinated. Food-grade hydrogen peroxide is better to use than the one you buy in drugstores, as the latter contains stabilizers. But in a pinch, use what you’ve got. Old Bill Munro lived to 90, inhaling store-bought hydrogen peroxide every day.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
An At-Home Treatment That Can Cure Any Virus, Including Coronavirus

Originally Conceptualized, circa 1990, by Charles Farr, MD
Subsequently Researched and Prescribed by Frank Shallenberger, MD
Current Protocol Created by Thomas Levy, MD, JD

Although COVID-19, aka coronavirus, is deadly in some select cases, and it can spread rapidly, there is a simple, very inexpensive, and highly effective treatment that can treat and rapidly resolve coronavirus and virtually any other respiratory virus. While different individuals can be expected to have variable degrees of positive response, this intervention can be anticipated to eliminate eventual fatal disease outcomes in all but the most advanced cases.

As I hope you will eventually experience, the treatment works for all acute viral infections, and especially well for flu viruses of any variety. In fact, although we are constantly conditioned to not believe in anything “too good to be true,” you will never have to worry about getting a cold or the flu again because you can cure it on your own.

The key ingredient in this treatment is common household 3% hydrogen peroxide, and this is the same substance that can be purchased in a 32-ounce plastic bottle at Walmart, for 88 cents, or at Walgreens for under a $1.00. Perhaps you have never heard of hydrogen peroxide therapy, but since the treatment was first championed by Dr. Charles Farr in about 1990, thousands of doctors have used this therapy for decades to conquer infections in many thousands of patients throughout the world.

How and Why Hydrogen Peroxide Works

Because hydrogen peroxide consists of a water molecule (H2O) with an extra oxygen atom (H2O2), it is this extra oxygen atom that makes it so deadly for viruses. In order to comprehend why H2O2 therapy works so well, you must first understand that viral infections are eradicated from the body not by killing the virus itself, but rather by killing the cells that produce them.

Technically, viruses are not alive, and so it is not possible to kill them. But some agents can physically break down the viral structure and render them inactive. Viruses are actually pieces of genetic code that, in and of themselves, can neither survive nor reproduce. Therefore, in order to replicate, viruses need to infect cells, which means that in the interior of cell, a virus uses the cell’s own DNA and RNA in order to effectively reproduce. Essentially, therefore, the virus controls an infected cell and uses the cell to manufacture new viruses. Then, the new virus can exit the cell and proceed to infect other cells. As a result, the way to control any viral infection is not to kill the virus; rather, the infected cells that have been turned into viral factories must be killed. This is the role of the extra oxygen atom in hydrogen peroxide.

Under normal circumstances with a healthy immune system, one’s immune cells produce their own hydrogen peroxide to kill the infected cells that propagate viruses. When one’s immune cells are overwhelmed, such as the case with COVID-19, hydrogen peroxide therapy merely assists the immune cells in doing the job for which they were originally created.

One Disadvantage of Dr. Farr’s Original H2O2 Therapy

From a patient and consumer perspective, the single main drawback to Dr. Farr’s original therapy is/was that it is primarily an intravenous (IV) therapy. Under most circumstances, this means that you must either administer the IV needle yourself or depend upon another person to assist you. Unfortunately, this is beyond the logistical (and perhaps financial) capacity of most people, and it may be one reason why the original hydrogen peroxide therapy is not more widespread. Nevertheless, it should be realized that the proper intravenous application of hydrogen peroxide exerts a powerful anti-viral and general anti-pathogen effect.

Dr. Shallenberger’s Ingenious Use of a Nebulizer

The great news is that there is a safe and simple way to avoid doctors and IV needles. This method developed by Dr. Frank Shallenberger is almost as effective as IV, can be performed at home, and is much less costly than IV.

The treatment is known as nebulized hydrogen peroxide, and Dr. Shallenberger began using the technique some years ago when he had a patient who was taking asthma medication that her doctor had been administering in a nebulizer. For those who are unfamiliar, a nebulizer is a device that is able to convert a liquid into tiny, microscopic bubbles. As a result, these extremely small bubbles, which appear as smoke escaping from the nebulizer, can be inhaled into the deepest regions of the lungs without any discomfort or irritation. Such a device has long been utilized for asthmatics to get medication to open their lungs, but Shallenberger further noticed that nebulizers have a systemic effect, which is delivery far beyond the lungs only. According to one of Dr. Shallenberger’s patients, the inhalation of her prescribed drug in the nebulizer was “unbelievably strong,” and “affected her entire body.”

What Was Taking Place

It turns out that the tiny bubbles were not only providing medication to the patient’s lungs, but the drug was being delivered to her entire body through her lungs. Based on Dr. Farr’s prior research, Shallenberger reasoned that perhaps H2O2 could be delivered to the entire body with a nebulizer.

Dr. Shallenberger tried the nebulizer delivery system on himself, and he was delighted to discover that the treatment was extremely easy to administer, very comfortable like breathing extremely pure air, and the treatment was in no way irritating. Shallenberger’s first actually ill test subject was his wife who had developed the initial symptoms of flu. She immediately began 10-minute treatments every waking hour, and within 72 hours, (three days), the flu was fully cured. Shallenberger was predictably amazed in that even IV hydrogen peroxide cannot resolve flu in much less time.

Since Mrs. Shallenberger’s rapid recovery, Dr. Shallenberger has treated hundreds of cases of colds, flus, sinusitis, and bronchitis all with the same results. Indeed, Shallenberger has discovered that nebulizer treatments actually have an advantage over the IV therapy. Not only is the hydrogen peroxide disseminated into the entire body through the lungs, it is also going directly to the areas of the body that are most affected by viruses: the sinuses, throat, bronchial tract, and lungs. This is especially important since colds and flu viruses replicate to very high titers in these areas, serving to supply a continuous feed of virus to the rest of the body. Effective hydrogen peroxide nebulization quite literally, “chops the head off of the snake,” and the virus present elsewhere in the body can then readily be mopped up when the new virus influx has been terminated.

It should be kept in mind that hydrogen peroxide kills all pathogens very readily upon contact in an open wound. It should, therefore, be understandable why putting a fine mist of hydrogen peroxide in all the areas of maximal viral replication promptly puts the body on a pathway to rapid healing.

Dr. Levy’s Simple, Inexpensive, and Extremely Effective H2O2 Protocol

Early Onset and Treatment of Virus

Regular off-the shelf 3% hydrogen peroxide can be utilized. Preparations of greater pharmacological purity can be obtained if desired.

For most adults, the 3% concentration can be utilized in the nebulization chamber undiluted. This optimizes the degree and rapidity of anti-viral and anti-pathogen effect.

When a runny nose or slightly sore throat is already present, it is recommended that 10-to 15-minute nebulization sessions be undertaken roughly four times daily or until a symptomatic relief is realized. Many individuals report significant improvement only a few hours after the first one or two treatments. But it would be advisable to persist in these treatments several times daily for at least 24 to 48 hours after you feel everything is completely normal in your sinuses, nose, and throat.

For some, the 3% concentration results in too much stinging/burning in the nose. Such individuals can dilute with water until they find their highest tolerable concentration. Nearly everybody can tolerate a 50/50 combination of the 3% hydrogen peroxide and water. However, still lower concentrations can be utilized with clearly beneficial effect.

Prevention/Maintenance

As it is a completely non-toxic therapy, nebulization can be administered as often as desired. If done on a daily basis at least once, a very positive impact on bowel and gut function will often be realized as killing the chronic pathogen colonization present in most noses and throats stops the 24/7 swallowing of these pathogens and their associated toxins.

If daily prevention is not a practical option, the effectiveness of this treatment is optimized when somebody sneezes in your face or you finally get off of the plane after a trans-Atlantic flight. Don’t wait for initial symptoms. Just nebulize at your first opportunity.

Required Equipment

Nebulizers are very common and inexpensive, probably under $40, and a one-time purchase should be your only monetary outlay for the good health of your entire family. Various models are widely available on www.amazon.com and elsewhere; just make sure they can emit very tiny bubbles in an extremely fine mist. Also, it is probably best that your nebulizer operates on standard household 120-volt AC as opposed to a battery pack that will invariably run down and constantly require recharging or replacement.

Final Note: This fact and protocol sheet does not contain a copyright, and a patent has not been applied for. Therefore, I encourage the reader to disseminate the contents far and wide to as many people as possible. Because you now have a simple, inexpensive, and effective way to conquer virtually all viral infections, you do not have to live in fear of COVID-19 or any other pandemic.

Yours in good health,

Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy that is easy and inexpensive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3FNABS8WIA

In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is when I made this, 3% food grade peroxide was not available. Unless you were precise in diluting 35% or 12% peroxide down to the safe level of 3%, I advised just using the pharmaceutical peroxide you get in the drug store. This is what I did myself for years with no adverse effects.

However, now 3% food grade peroxide is available from various online sources. Use at your own discretion.
- Dr. John

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

David Brownstein, M.D.

Quote:
There Is Still Hope Out There- How to Nebulize

I have been getting many questions about how to nebulize. Folks, I think nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine should be done on every COVID patient. It should be done on every pneumonia patient. It should be done on every influenza-suffering patient. It should be done on every patient suffering from lung problems.

Nebulizing should be done only with the guidance of your doctor. I would suggest that it is best to find a holistic doctor who can help guide you.

I do not recommend nebulizing on your own.

With my patients, I have them nebulize Lugol’s 5% solution. I tell them to put 1-2 drops of Lugol’s 5% in 3cc of normal saline and nebulize the mixture.

For hydrogen peroxide, food grade hydrogen peroxide should be used. We mix up a bag of normal saline and add hydrogen peroxide along with minerals. It is similar to the IV version that we infuse into patients.

My cousin, Jeremiah (who you will read about in my next blog), was experiencing shortness of breath and had flu-like symptoms. We were in a pinch since he was 200 miles away. In this case, I had his wife dilute food grade—35%–peroxide down to 3% using clean, sterile water. Then, 3cc of that diluted mixture was further diluted in 250 cc of normal saline. Finally, 3 cc of the saline-diluted mixture can be nebulized.

With hydrogen peroxide, it is much more effective to use the version compounded in our office. The office version is only available to our patients. We do not sell that to the public.

I often have my patients alternate nebulizing between H202 and iodine. I would not recommend nebulizing more than 3 times per day.

Iodine can cause some dryness of the throat. Peroxide usually causes no adverse effects.

I want to reiterate that you should clear this with your doctor before doing this procedure on your own. This therapy is inexpensive and very effective.

To All Our Health!

~DrB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cardiac Resuscitation with Hydrogen Peroxide

H. C. Urschel, Jr., M.D., A. R. Morales, M.D., J. W. Finney, Ph.D., G. A. Balla, M.D., G. J. Race, M.D., and J. T. Mallams, M.D.

Quote:
Many clinical cardiac arrhythmias or situations of cardiac arrest are associated either primarily or secondarily with local or systemic hypoxia and anoxia. In addition to standard methods of cardiac resuscitation, hyperbaric oxygenation (OHP) has been employed both experimentally and clinically to improve myocardial oxygenation in these situations [ll, 14, 151. Due to the technical and physiological problems inherent with OHP [8, 121, studies were undertaken in our laboratory to determine the feasibility of administering intravascular oxygen in a regional or systemic system. This approach employs dilute concentrations of hydrogen peroxide given by a variety of routes to provide oxygen. Hydrogen peroxide under the influence of catalase and peroxidases is degraded to oxygen and water. Human blood and tissues contain excess quantities of both enzyme systems. Hydrogen peroxide provides from 3 to 8 atmosphere equivalents of oxygen which is administered in solution, thus avoiding the necessity of lung transport. Therapy can be provided regionally, avoiding the pulmonary and CNS toxicity problems of hyperbaric chambers. It can be given continuously over long periods of time by a single physician without expensive equipment and large teams, and also avoids the compression-decompression hazards of OHP. Many clinical and experimental applications of hydrogen peroxide have been demonstrated in our laboratory and hospital. In over 300 patients regional intraarterial hydrogen peroxide has potentiated the effect of radiation therapy in situations of malignancy involving the head, neck, pelvis, and retroperitoneum [ 101. Increased localization of radioactive isotopes in malignant tumors has been achieved by regional and intraarterial infusion of hydrogen peroxide [3, 4, 71. Peripheral bone marrow stimulation has been obtained by carotid artery infusion of hydrogen peroxide experimentally and clinically [6]. Wound healing has been markedly accelerated by the intraarterial administration of hydrogen peroxide [ 11. Significant reduction in the morbidity and mortality of experimental and clinical Clostridium welchii infections has been achieved by intraarterial hydrogen peroxide [Z]. Arteriosclerotic plaques have been markedly reduced and have even disappeared following the intraarterial infusion of hydrogen peroxide [5]. The reversal of many types of shock has been achieved by infusion of hydrogen peroxide into the thoracic aorta [16, 181. The purpose of this paper is to delineate the effects of hydrogen peroxide in dilute solution in situations of cardiac arrhythmias or arrest and to demonstrate its effectiveness as an adjunct in cardiac resuscitation.

SUMMARY
1. Pilot experiments suggest that dilute solutions of hydrogen per- oxide can act as an adjunct for cardiac resuscitation in situations of arrhythmia or cardiac arrest.

2. Following tracheal cross-clamping or coronary artery ligation in rabbits, either coronary artery infusion or direct epicardial application of dilute solutions of hydrogen peroxide can revert ventricular fibrillation or cardiac arrest to regular sinus rhythm and maintain normal cardiac activity much longer than in control animals.

3. Dimethyl sulfoxide potentiates the effect of hydrogen peroxide in rabbit hearts undergoing coronary ligation.

4. Epicardial application of dilute solutions of hydrogen peroxide decrease the incidence of ventricular fibrillation and increase the facility for resuscitation and maintenance of normal cardiac behavior in swine hearts following coronary artery ligation.

5. Coronary artery infusion in one human patient has reverted. the electrocardiogram and blood pressure to normal following acute hypotension. 6. Pilot experiments employing dilute hydrogen peroxide given by peritoneal or rectal perfusion or by pulmonary nebulization suggest possible future applications in situations of systemic anoxia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

By Paul Ebeling on April 9, 2020

Quote:
The Studies: What they tells us

The most relevant study is 1 that was done earlier this year in the Journal of Hospital Infection. They studies 0.5% hydrogen peroxide, 6X weaker than the 3% typically used, and found that it killed human coronaviruses and SARS corona viruses and MERS.

Another study, published in the American Journal of Infection Control in Y 2009, assessed the efficacy of vaporized hydrogen peroxide against viruses on various surfaces, finding exposure to hydrogen peroxide vapor at a concentration of 10 parts per million resulted in 99% inactivation after 2.5 mins.

And a Y 2014 study in the Journal of Hospital Infection found hydrogen peroxide vapor eliminated an array of viruses on stainless steel, including human adenovirus 1, transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus of pigs (TGEV, a SARS-CoV surrogate), avian influenza virus and swine influenza virus.

According to the authors, “Hydrogen peroxide vapor was virucidal against feline calicivirus, adenovirus, TGEV and avian influenza virus at the lowest vaporized volume tested (25 mL).” Vaporized hydrogen peroxide was found to completely inactivate a range of exotic animal viruses in a Y 1997 study as well.

Hydrogen peroxide’s ability to inactivate dangerous infectious viruses has also been highlighted in vaccine science. As noted in a Y 2016 study in the Vaccine journal, 3% hydrogen peroxide completely and irreversibly inactivated the rabies virus within 2 hrs, thus reducing time and cost of the inactivation process required for the making of a rabies vaccine, which contains inactivated rabies virus.

The most convenient to receive H202 is to inhale its mist, using a nebulizer a small, handheld device that converts liquid into a very fine mist.

The microscopic mist, similar to smoke or vapor, can be comfortably inhaled deep into the nostrils, sinuses and lungs. While nebulizers have routinely been used by asthmatics to deliver medication into their lungs, this delivery system affects not only the lungs but your entire body.

As noted in the Y 2002 review article, “Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems: Recent Developments and Prospects,” “Targeting drug delivery into the lungs has become one of the most important aspects of systemic … drug delivery systems.“

In the case of respiratory infections, the nebulizer has the added advantage of delivering the hydrogen peroxide right to the areas most affected by respiratory viruses: the sinuses, throat, bronchial tract and lungs.

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 6 posts ]