Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
 Post subject: Cure for any virus
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
A Proven Cure For Every Flu virus

There’s been a lot in the news recently about the swine flu virus. And although I can’t tell you that I have treated a documented case of this particular virus, I can say that what I am going to tell you about has worked in every viral infection I have used it on to date. I’m talking about hydrogen peroxide therapy. But this is not your ordinary hydrogen peroxide therapy. That’s what’s different.

As you may already know, hydrogen peroxide has been used for decades to conquer viral infections by thousands of doctors in thousands of patients all over the world. It was discovered by an old colleague of mine, Dr. Charles Farr, close to thirty years ago.

Hydrogen peroxide consists of a water molecule (H2O) with an extra oxygen atom (H2O2). It is the extra oxygen atom that makes it so deadly for viruses. But in order for you to understand why hydrogen peroxide therapy works so well you have to understand what most people, including many doctors, fail to realize – viral infections are eradicated from the body not by killing the virus itself, but by killing the cells that produce them. Let me explain. You see, viruses are not alive, so it is not possible to kill them. Viruses are just pieces of genetic code, and in and of themselves can neither survive nor reproduce. Viruses need to infect cells. It is in the interior of a cell that a virus is able to use the cell’s own DNA and RNA in order to reproduce. In other words, what a virus does to an infected cell is to control it and use it to manufacture new viruses, which in turn can move out of the cell and go and infect other cells. The way to control any viral infection is not to kill the virus, it is to kill the infected cells that have been turned into viral factories. And that’s just what that extra oxygen atom on hydrogen peroxide does.
Healthy cells, cells that are not infected by viruses, are equipped to handle the extra oxygen atom that comes with hydrogen peroxide because they have healthy anti-oxidant defense systems. But once they are infected with a virus, they lose much of their defensive capability, and are then easily destroyed by hydrogen peroxide.
Thanks to Charlie Farr I am not in the least concerned about the epidemic of any virus. Why should I be? Hydrogen peroxide has been shown to control every viral infection it’s been tested against. In fact hydrogen peroxide is so good it’s what God designed your immune cells to use to kill and control infections of all kinds. When your immune cells are busy killing the infected cells that make viruses, they make their own hydrogen peroxide to do it. And that’s basically how it works. Hydrogen peroxide therapy works by helping your immune cells do the job they were assigned.

There is, however, one serious flaw with using hydrogen peroxide to kill viral infections – it is inexpensive and un-patentable. That translates out to not profitable, and not profitable translates out to won’t be taught in medical schools. Nevertheless, regardless of this defect, it is a therapeutic slam dunk for viral infections of all kinds. I have never seen it fail. I have treated everything from flu to encephalitis to viral pneumonia, from influenza to hauta virus to West Nile virus all with the same result – the infection clears, and there are no side effects.
The only other problem with Dr. Farr’s therapy is that it is an intravenous therapy. Drinking it not only doesn’t work, it is dangerous. And as an intravenous therapy, that means that it needs to be done in a doctor’s office. But as long as you get into the clinic for an IV or two, you can literally knock out any viral infection you will ever get. And that brings me to something that I came upon a little over a year ago. A new way of administering hydrogen peroxide therapy that is almost as effective as the IV. And better than the IV method, this new treatment can be done at home, and is ridiculously cheap. It’s called nebulized hydrogen peroxide. And this is how I learned about it.

About a year ago I saw a patient with asthma who was taking the asthma medication that her doctor had been giving her in a nebulizer. A nebulizer is device that is able to convert a liquid into tiny bubbles. I mean really tiny bubbles. Bubbles that are so tiny that they can only be seen under a microscope. When these bubbles come out of the nebulizer, they are so small that they look just like smoke. And that’s the magic of a nebulizer. The bubbles are so small that they can be inhaled deep down into the deepest regions of the lungs without any discomfort or irritation. It’s a great way for asthmatics to get the medication they need to open up their lungs. But there is something else about nebulizers that I had never considered before until I treated this particular patient. It’s an obvious thing, but then again, things are only obvious once you see them. I’m talking about the systemic effect of nebulizers. Let me explain.

When I asked the patient why she didn’t use the nebulizer treatments as often as she was supposed to, she said it was because of the side effects. And then she said something that really struck me. “Dr. Shallenberger, when I take the drug in the nebulizer it makes me feel the side effects just as bad as when the doctors were giving me the same drug intravenously in the hospital. It is unbelievably strong, and it affects my whole body.” You see, these tiny bubbles were not only delivering medicine to her lungs, they were also delivering the medicine to her entire body through her lungs. And they were delivering it in a way that was just as noticeable to her as when the same medication was given directly into her veins. And that’s when I had the thought. Why not use the nebulizer delivery system to deliver treatments not just to the lungs but to the whole body?

So I went to work, and began administering hydrogen peroxide to my patients through a nebulizer instead of intravenously. The first patient I used it on was me. I wasn’t sick at the time, but I just wanted to make sure that the mixture I used was the right concentration for the lungs. I found the treatment extremely easy to do, and very comfortable. It was just like breathing the purest air you could imagine, and it was in no way irritating. And then I found my first guinea pig – my wife Judy. Judy learned long ago that one of the “blessings” of marrying me was that she would often have the privilege of being experimented on. And so when she developed the first symptoms of a flu, instead of immediately plugging her into a hydrogen peroxide IV, I had her use the nebulizer for ten minutes every waking hour. Actually, she was happy about this, because she has very small veins, and it is hard for the nurse to start IV’s on her. Using the nebulizer treatment, she was able to get rid of the flu within 72 hours. I knew I was on to something, because IV hydrogen peroxide doesn’t work much better than that. So I bought a dozen nebulizers and began offering the treatment to my patients.

Since then I have treated hundreds of cases of colds, flus, sinusitis, and bronchitis all with the same great results. And I found that the nebulizer treatments actually have an advantage over the IV therapy that I hadn’t considered at first. And that is, that not only is the hydrogen peroxide being disseminated into the entire body through the lungs, it is also going directly to the areas of the body that are most affected by viruses – the sinuses, throat, bronchial tract, and lungs. So here’s how you do it.

First, buy yourself a nebulizer. I am now convinced that not only should every family have a blood pressure cuff and a thermometer, but also a nebulizer. You can buy an inexpensive one that runs off AC or you can spend a little more and get a smaller, easy to carry around, battery operated portable nebulizer.

Next, we will supply you with the hydrogen peroxide solution. It’s a special mixture of pharmaceutical grade hydrogen peroxide, magnesium and manganese. When kept in the refrigerator, the formula will stay active for about three months. Sorry, it won’t keep indefinitely. That’s because the hydrogen peroxide will gradually convert into water over time.

Just keep this in the fridge until you feel like you may be coming down with a virus. As with any viral treatment, to get the best results it is important to use the treatment as soon as possible. And that’s one of the other great advantages of the nebulizer treatment. If you start coming down with something on the weekend or a holiday, it’s not a problem – you can start treatment without having to wait until the clinic opens.

The treatments are simple. Just attach the delivery mask to the nebulizer output. Then add 3cc of the hydrogen peroxide mixture to the nebulizer, place the mask over your mouth and nose, and breathe. It’s as simple as that. You can literally do this as often as you feel you need to, but in most cases I recommend that patients do it every hour for the first day, and then 4-6 times a day until the infection is completely resolved. In most cases, if you start the treatment early enough, before it has gotten a stronghold, this will be in 2-4 days. This treatment can also be used on children and infants of all ages.

I honestly believe that having a nebulizer and the hydrogen peroxide treatment at home would be the end to your family ever having to miss work or school because of a viral illness..

Frank Shallenberger, M.D.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post subject: Re: Cure for any virus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Nice paper by Brownstein and Rowen on a novel approach to managing Covid infections.

https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe2d3a ... 08c42c.pdf

Quote:
nutritional support:

• Vitamin A: 100,000 IU/day*** in the form of emulsified Vitamin A palmitate

• Vitamin C: 1,000 mg/hour while awake in the form of ascorbic acid until bowel tolerance (loose stools) was reached

• Vitamin D3: 50,000 IU/day in an emulsified form

• Iodine: 25 mg/day in the form of Lugol’s solution or tableted Lugol’s solution

Most patients were instructed to nebulize a dilute solution of 0.04% hydrogen peroxide in normal saline. The solution was mixed for the patient in the office. A sterile 250 cc bag of normal saline was injected with 3 cc of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide and 1 cc of magnesium sulfate. The patient was instructed to draw off 3 cc of the dilute solution and nebulize it hourly until symptoms improve. Additionally, the patient was instructed to add in one drop of 5% Lugol’s solution to the dilute hydrogen peroxide mixture.

As the symptoms improved, the frequency of nebulizing could be reduced by the patient. If symptoms worsened or there was a concern that the patient was suffering from a more severe case, the patient was advised to come to the office and receive intravenous injections of Vitamin C and hydrogen peroxide along with intramuscular injections of ozone. The dosing of these items is shown below:

• Vitamin C: 2.5 grams of sodium ascorbate (5 cc of a 500 mg/cc ascorbic acid solution) mixed with an equal amount of sterile water given as an intravenous push over 2-3 minutes.

• Hydrogen peroxide: 30 cc of a 0.03% solution of dilute hydrogen peroxide given as an intravenous push over 2-3 minutes

• Ozone: 20 cc of 18 mcg/cc ozone (as an oxygen/ozone gas mixture) given in each buttock as an intramuscular injection

Not everyone received the latter therapies unless it was deemed necessary, although most did use the nebulized H2O2.

Quote:
One part I didn’t quite understand:

There were a total of 107 patients diagnosed with COVID-19. Thirty-four were tested for SARS-CoV-2(32%) and twenty-seven (25%) tested positive.

I guess the 107 were ‘diagnosed’ by virtue of their symptoms. Interesting, also, that not all responded positive to the testing.

While it’s hard to complain about the results—far better than current therapies in common use—the mechanisms they discuss for HOW the ozone WORKS doesn’t fit my best understanding.

I think it’s unlikely that we have direct attack of ozone per se on most of the viral load. Instead, what are operative are any number of reactive oxidative species and lipid oxidation products that either affect the viruses directly or by way of cytokine-stimulated immune response. Bill Domb

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]