Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:14 am 
Site Admin

From an Ozone Group post:

Quote:
My son is not the usual UTI case, because of intermittently self catheterizing his entire life and not. I have been using at home Ozone treatments for my paraplegic son with chronic uti. He already uses a catheter for urinating. Infusing the gas did not knock out his infections, but following the protocol of a Brazillian doctor has:

The doctor's protocol was for treating a woman with e coli uti was:

Ozonated 250 ml of distilled water at 50 gamma for 15 minutes is irrigated into the bladder through a urinary catheter once per day for 3 days.

He had the patient hold the ozonated water in the bladder as long as she could.

In 3 days her culture came up clear for e coli.

I followed that protocol, however we irrigated his bladder 2x per day for 10 days because he had such virulent bacteria and we were hoping to eliminate the biofilm which bacteria can create on the bladder wall to hide in. I bought a 250ml medical syringe, rubber free on amazon. I attached the distal end of the catheter to the syringe, dipped the catheter into the flask of ozonated water and filled the syringe. After filling the syringe it is very important to lubricate it with sterile ky jelly, and use sterile gloves handling it when inserting it into your urethra. You want to keep the procedure sterile. Because my son has no sensation below his waist, this procedure is painless for him. There is one urologist I heard of who uses ozone for uti, and she first uses lidocaine and homeopathic traumeel to make the procedure more comfortable. I also was just told of a doctor in North Carolina who uses ozonated water to treat uti. I am happy to share any information that can be helpful.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:52 am 
Site Admin

From Dr. Rowen MD out of Calif:

Quote:
We just cured a recalcitrant UTI with bladder ozone in a woman who had failed antibiotics from other doctors. We used about 40 cc at 20 gamma. I think one treatment only. I might write it up.

Regards,
RJR

-----------------------------

Some comments on this procedure from a facebook posting:

Comments

Paola Dziwetzki------------Yes, most likely through catheter. Haven't tried it, personally, no.

Lydia Tomczak-----------Yes, you can do a bladder insuflations. Need to void before you insert the catheter.

Meddie Edodollon, MD---------Yes i have done bladder insufflations in patients. Relieved the cystitis and uti

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]