Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: anemia
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:58 am 
Site Admin

--From EarthClinic, somebody’s story for you: ( but in short - it’s about taking CHLOROPHYL, liquid form or capsules)

Quote:
"I just want to add that I was severely anemic throughout my childhood and had to go every couple of weeks for blood tests. It was a terrible experience especially for a child. Anyway, I was always taking iron supplements. So, why was there no real change? From my understanding, iron is very difficult for our bodies to integrate. Often, when women are pregnant they will be given iron supplements which then cause the woman constipation, along with all of her other issues that come with pregnancy!

Well, I have an interesting story. When I was pregnant with my first son, I was also selling these amazing vitamins for a small company. Simultaneously, my midwife checked my blood to find that I was severely anemic. She warned me that it was so severe she would not be willing to deliver my baby if this was not changed immediately. Well, the company I was selling for had run a contest for sales and I won which included a luncheon with the founder who was also a biochemist. He was a very sweet man and I told him my predicament because at the time I was a committed vegetarian. He told me the answer was simple. To take liquid chlorophyll which I could obtain from the health food store. He explained (in a simplified manner, I'm sure) that chlorophyll is the "blood" of plants and helps facilitate the building of our blood. I immediately went and got that and added it every morning to my smoothie. The next visit to my midwife was astounding. She looked at me, her eyes wide and smiling and asked what I'd done. My blood was absolutely fine. When I told her she was thrilled and so was I!

I have since given this advice to several people and the results have been the same. One was my husband's granny who at the time was well into her 80's and the drs. threatened to hospitalize her if they didn't see her red blood count go up. My mother-in-law at the time knew how much I studied alternative healing and asked my advice.. She immediately put granny on chlorophyll and voila! the next visit the drs. were astounded and couldn't believe it. I asked my mother-in-law if she explained but she said she didn't feel comfortable doing that.

Anyway, if you have issues with anemia, consider chlorophyll instead of iron. Much easier on the body…"

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]