Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: gout
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

I have heard good things about using a sodium bicarbonate solution to treat gout:

Quote:
Use half a teaspoon filled to the top of the spoon’s ridge, not above, (you don’t want a "mountain" of it in the spoon) with eight fluid ounces of water. Or use a cook's measuring spoons. Make sure it dissolves completely in the water. Take normally four times a day, which includes one dose before bedtime.

Another method is to combine lemon juice with sodium bicarbonate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Sx4zTWgrw

One reply to this video was: ". . . this didn't make much sense to me, but I was desperate, if you mix acid and alkaline you just get salt; and thats exactly what it tasted like. but to my surprise it did not only cure the attack I think it has cured me outright! my gout had become constant if I took the medicine from the chemist it would stop but make me very sick, I stop the medicine the gout comes back, I tried many different things but this really worked 2 doses over 2 nights and "it was gone" and now two and a halve months later I still have no gout and I can eat and drink whatever I like!! Gout is a fickled thing I am not guaranteeing it works for everyone."

"Wow! This really does work. Pain subsided gradually within 2 hours. Swelling and the stiffness was still there, but no strong pain. Did it once a day for 3 days, swelling, stiffness and pain was completely gone. Thanks"

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]