Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: cataract
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
If you are considering "self-experimentation" and/or protocols developed for evaluations involving cats or dogs, etc......I suggest you consider DIY approach, using readily-available "bulk quantity" substances. e.g. We used bulk Carnosine powder (about $25.00 for 50 grams) [source was Beyond-a-Century.com ]. One might use Carnitine, instead for Carnosine, but there is better evidence for the Carnosine derivative over the Carnitine ......in such applications as ancillary elements in addressing cataract presentations. One of the most simple, and effective combinations which we employed is one wherein a solution of1% [or even 2% in some cases], by volume, of Saturated-solution of Carnosine is mixed with 5% undiluted DMSO, by volume.....and the remaining 97%/98%,
by volume, is distilled water. The parent stock (the mixed solution)will last quite some time (some months), if not subjected to freezing and/or heating cycles.

Applications of these eye-drops one to 3 times daily, yielded excellent responses for the vast majority of experimental cases(animal pets and humans alike).....of better than 80%, from among our experimental subjects

If you are considering the use of the Carnitine fraction, instead of the Carnosine......I suggest you read up on the EXACT differences via a web search.
Actually, we accomplished EVEN BETTER RESULTS from a solution containing a couple of other non-toxic amendments---but I will not recommend their inclusion--------as our data involving their inclusion is far
too limited for a general extrapolation.

Incidentally, our research achieved SPLENDID EFFECTS from the utilization of astaxanthin (and this was accomplished some YEARS the current episode of general endorsements by the mainstream alternative health
community....for using astaxanthin). Additionally, oral incorporation demonstrated (especially recently) to be UNUSUALLY effective in addressing macular degeneration. Achieving corrective influence in some cases,and prevention of advancement........in approximately 75% of all volunteers.To our present knowledge, NO OTHER extant protocol (chemical or mechanical)has displayed ANY measurable influence on macular degeneration. Our results were the result of anecdotal (as against double-blind)protocols, so are susceptible to denigration from the extremist segment of the allopathic community.
I suggest you prosecute a general Web-search on astaxanthinas a supportive protocol for macular degeneration....you should receive much useful information/data.

Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]