Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Nature ( http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v5 ... 14432.html ) published a bombshell. Since the body’s anatomy was first mapped out, the dogma of medicine was that the brain has a privileged spot in the body lacking lymphatics and isolated from the immune system. That dogma has suffered a seismic trembler, like the quake we’ve long expected on the San Andreas Fault. The brain does have functioning lymphatics and the brain’s lymphatics drain into the deep cervical lymph nodes.

“The presence of a functional and classical lymphatic system in the central nervous system suggests that current dogmas regarding brain tolerance and the immune privilege of the brain should be revisited. Malfunction of the meningeal lymphatic vessels could be a root cause of a variety of neurological disorders in which altered immunity is a fundamental player such as multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and some forms of primary lymphoedema that are associated with neurological disorders.

These structures express all of the molecular hallmarks of lymphatic endothelial cells, are able to carry both fluid and immune cells from the cerebrospinal fluid, and are connected to the deep cervical lymph nodes. The unique location of these vessels may have impeded their discovery to date, thereby contributing to the long-held concept of the absence of lymphatic vasculature in the central nervous system. The discovery of the central nervous system lymphatic system may call for a reassessment of basic assumptions in neuroimmunology and sheds new light on the aetiology of neuroinflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases associated with immune system dysfunction.”

Note, the authors refer to the current paradigm of belief as “dogma”. So, we are discovering more amazing things we didn’t know about our body. And this discovery might just lead to a better understanding of brain inflammation, autism, ADHD, etc. It also might lead to a greater understanding of why some children are at greater risk of brain inflammation after vaccination.

For me, this was a “no-brainer” pardon the pun. I actually expected such a finding. Why? I have observed things with ear ozone that I might have thought impossible many years ago. Many patients have told me how their head clears, ears function better, upper respiratory infections improve, brain functions better, behavior in brain damaged children improves, and more when insufflating their ears with ozone gas. It’s not something I regularly performed until recently, and after lots of feedback from people doing it.

So they taught me something (I listen to my patients) and here is science telling us why ear ozone might work so well. See, the eardrum is also rich in lymphatics. And the ozone absorbed into the eardrum lymphatics will likely find their way to the deep cervical nodes, which drain the eardrum, the same nodes that drain the brain. There, the ozone action might just modulate immune activity to a great advantage for head and neck conditions, including brain, and possibly autism. This is quite exciting to me and goes a long way in explaining the unexpected, strange and seemingly extraordinary effects many people report to me from ear ozone treatments. I don’t use ear insufflation personally, preferring rectal insufflation and IV therapy if I feel the need for the latter. However, I am certainly geared up for ear treatments now in the event a cold virus tries to set up shop in my system. Our nurses tell us that doing ear ozone was beneficial to them.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]