Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

https://prostatitis.org/iwfmatlanta.html

From the website Prostatitis Foundation:

Quote:
I've been a regular reader/visitor of the prostatitis website and newsgroup for quite some time and wanted to share a treatment that has basically saved my life. I contracted chronic bacterial prostatitis when I was 20, after having sex with a woman who had severe bladder problems (probably IC). Soon afterwards, I was diagnosed with Non Specific Urethritis that led to prostatitis. My symptoms included irritation, burning sensations, bladder frequency, and initially, even a mild discharge. My sex drive dropped to near zero, and I began wondering if anything would help. I stayed on antibiotics for a months on end and felt better while I was on them, but as soon as I discontinued them, the pain returned almost immediately.

Eventually, I went to a Dr. that did bladder irrigation. It changed my life.

Many prostatitis sufferers have gone in for a cystoscopy, and had their bladder filled with distilled water while it was examined. Most report that their symptoms are greatly reduced after receiving the procedure. My own opinion is that it serves to wash out the prostate and bladder, clearing out congestion and trapped bacteria for at least a little while.
It makes sense to me that if you could wash out the bladder and prostate with an anti-microbial (provided that was your problem), it might be a better way to get medicine directly into the regions of the prostate that need it the most, and server to irrigate out built-up congestion and even perhaps some blockages.

The first MD I saw gave me a bladder irrigation (don't worry, if you do kegels during the instillation, it also gets into the prostate) of silver nitrate. This burned worse than anything I can remember. It made even a tiny amount of urine feel like I hadn't gone in ten days, and I'm not kidding. I never would have tried to drive myself home if I had known how hard it would be to cope with. However, after the symptoms of the irrigation subsided, I began to notice that my prostatitis symptoms were gone. Completely. I was, for the time being, cured. However, I drank a large quantity of beer (making up for lost time) and the symptoms eventually returned.

But, I did discover that as long as I stayed away from alcohol, (in any amount) that a bladder irrigation with silver nitrate, or DMSO (sometimes mixed with hydrogen peroxide) would cause my symptoms to go into complete remission, to the point where I was no longer even aware of them. I found that I could stay like this until I accidentally ate food prepared in wine or some other type of alcohol (the bane of my existence).

So, if anyone is interested in this protocol, go to your Dr. and ask if they do bladder irrigation. If so, see with what substances. If your condition is extremely painful or has an active, irritated infection, try to get it under control first, or have them use a *very* weak solution (cut with distilled water or saline) to get your symptoms under control. If you can get your symptoms reduced to where you have little pain or other symptoms, have them use a 60% solution of RIMSO (pharmaceutical grade DMSO)and water or saline. You might even want to ask them if they would consider mixing it with hydrogen peroxide. That particular mixture has worked very, very well for me, and if not mixed too strongly, is fairly mild on the system.

If you are willing to undergo some pain, and do NOT have a current painful infection, you might want to see if they will try silver nitrate. Do this only if you are feeling OK, but know you will relapse after going off of antibiotics or another medication. You simply cannot use this if you have a bad infection or if your pain is not under control.
Once again, it may be worth it to you. If it hadn't been for excessive drinking, I probably would have never had a relapse of my symptoms and wouldn't even be writing this now. My prostatitis was totally gone for over 1 year.
In closing, I should mention that this procedure works best for people who know they have a problem related to infection or an initial infection. If you are only suffering from benign enlargement, I doubt it would do much to help you.

For more info, look up DMSO on the web, or consult your MD. NEVER try this without a doctor's medical supervision. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

Good luck

Instead of using silver nitrate, I would suggest several CCs of Colloidal silver added to a .5% dilute solution of hydrogen peroxide along with 3 cc of DMSO. Infuse 50cc via urinary catheter into the bladder.

Note: that when hydrogen peroxide is combined with DMSO, DMSO is oxidized into metabolites of dimethyl sulfide (DMS) and DMSO2 (Methylsulfonylmethane also known as MSM).

MSM has been shown to kill prostate cancer cells:

Quote:
Methylsulfonylmethane (organic sulfur) induces apoptosis and decreases invasiveness of prostate cancer cells

Abstract

A major challenge in the management of prostate cancer (PC) is to limit tumor growth and metastases. Targeted therapies applying natural compounds might be potentially useful in PC treatment. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), also known as organic sulfur, is a dietary supplement used for various clinical purposes, mostly known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, we decided to evaluate the effect of MSM on PC cells LNCaP, PC3 and DU-145 which represent different in vitro models of PC. We observed that MSM decreases the viability and invasiveness of PC cells through the induction of apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in the G0/G1 cell cycle phase. Moreover, MSM in a low dose (200 mM) is able to reduce the migration and invasion of PC cells. Considering the low overall body toxicity and insignificant side effects of MSM, its apoptosis-inducing properties might be used in PC treatment in the future.

Also, MSM can be an effective anti-microbial treatment as described in this patent:

Quote:
Described herein is the unexpected discovery that MSM sensitizes drug resistant bacterial pathogens, include MRSA, to a drug to which they are resistant. Thus, surprisingly, a drug resistant bacterial pathogen can be sensitized to a drug the pathogen is resistant to by contacting the pathogen with MSM, and can be inhibited by contacting the pathogen with both MSM and a drug to which the pathogen is otherwise resistant.

Thus, there is provided herein is a method of inhibiting a drug resistant bacterial pathogen, which method involves selecting a drug resistant bacterial pathogen; and contacting the bacterial pathogen with a composition comprising a therapeutically effective amount of MSM and a therapeutically effective amount of an agent that inhibits the drug- sensitive form of the drug resistant bacterial pathogen, thereby inhibiting a drug resistant bacterial pathogen. In some embodiments, the drug resistant bacterial pathogen is MRSA.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

My new bladder infusion formula:

Colloidal silver solution.................245 ml

Hydrogen Peroxide........................4 ml (34% stock solution) or 41 ml (3% stock solution) giving approx .5% solution

I mix and bottle the above and store in refrigerator. When I am ready to use and draw into syringe, I add DMSO (99%) to make a 10% DMSO solution. So if I want to infuse a 50 ml dose of my H2O2/colloidal silver solution, I add 5 ml of DMSO to 45 ml of my H2O2/silver solution for a 50cc dose. I wait till the last minute to add DMSO so that it has limited time to be oxidized by the hydrogen peroxide resulting in the metabolites and DMSO taking place in the bladder. DMSO will carry its MSM and DMS metabolites into membranes better that way to my way of thinking.

I also want to do a separate urethra infusion without actually entering the bladder on some off days. I will add a bit stronger hydrogen peroxide solution for this method, maybe around 1% along with the same DMSO percentage. I will use a 12cc syringe along with a shortened urinary catheter that will not reach the bladder sphincter but place the solution deeper into the urethra than just a normal syringe tip would.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]