Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Since I think that Helicobacter pylori bacteria may be a cause of equine ulcers, I think this is of interest. From Brooks Bradley:

Quote:
The study was based upon the oral ingestion of colloidal silver, both as a primary protocol.....and as an adjuvant to other protocols.. Suffice to say, there was no detectable improvement through using multiple protocols over, simply, colloidal silver alone. Therefore, I offer a brief on the "basic" colloidal silver protocol utilized. A variation in volume and strength was employed during these tests. Excepting the speed-of-influence, there appeared little distinction in efficacy from among the various solution strengths ( 5 ppm to 20 ppm). Better, more rapid, results were achieved by keeping an elevated presence of colloidal silver in the alimentary tract. This was accomplished through having the volunteer experimenter ingest small quantities of CS over an extended period of time.

The actual protocol most favored : Oral administration of approximately 1.5--2.0 oz. of 5 ppm CS (or equivalent at higher concentrations) at least three times per day. Each dosage was followed, immediately, with 8 to 10 ounces of plain water. The average period for achieving complete favorable resolution (even among the more severe, acute, cases) was less than 21 days. Best results were achieved when the CS was ingested, separated by time, at least 1 hour before or after any meal.

This was a VERY simple, non-intrusive, methodology which proved most effective in remedy/control of Helicobacter pylori.....at least we found this to be so in our EXPERIMENTAL evaluations. No injurious or threatening concomitant circumstances whatsoever, evolved during these evaluations. In the few relapse cases encountered, a simple repetition of the original protocol sufficed to correct them. A considerable number of the original volunteers chose to establish an on-going protocol for including CS as a prophylactic (generally around 1 to 2 ounces of 5 ppm CS, divided into two doses....daily).

Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]