It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: Ozone generators
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
from Drs. Su and Rowen;

Home Ozone Generators updated 12/7/20, originally February 5, 2020,

I have been repeatedly asked about ozone generators.

All ozone generators have their plusses and minuses. With the Zotzmann 2000 ozone generator I use for Hi Dose IV hyperbaric ozone therapy (10 pass) in my office, I don’t know of a minus, except it’s cost. It simply has been outstanding, visibly gives you the exact volume of ozone you ask for, and reliably accurately gives the concentration of ozone you ask for, and lasts a long time. But, for home use, forget it. You can do with something a lot less expensive. There is the Zotzmann N model for non-hyperbaric ozone uses. This model also has a Vacuum mode for safer Ozone Bagging of Limbs. The other two companies I recommend are Longevity Resources and Promolife.

Know also that I care about machine safety FIRST, and also dependability, durability and service. Please know that I analyze ozone machines for accuracy. There are “the best”, “next to the best”, “adequate for home use”, and “poor” categories. All our office machines clinically used on patients fall into “the best”. We know accurately what ozone concentration and volume we are using to treat our patients. It is unfortunate but many clinics cannot say the same. Unless they have purchased an expensive ozone concentration analyzer, there is no guarantee that they are giving the ozone concentration or volume they think they are, unless they are using specific reliably accurate machines.

I am also publishing case reports, so I must know exactly what ozone concentration I am giving a patient. Until Dr. Howard Robins and I got expensive ozone analyzers, most people did not really know for sure what ozone concentrations they were getting from their machines. I’ll tell you that we found some real surprises, which have been mostly cleaned up in the industry in the USA and Canada due to our findings.

I’ve had a longstanding professional association with Longevity Resources. Longevity donated 10 machines for the Sierra Leone Ebola epidemic. Those machines saved lives. Longevity also donated 2 machines for our volunteer work in a hospital in India a few years ago. Longevity accuracy is excellent, in “the best” category. Their service is excellent. Their machines have three types of safety certification, including UL, QAI, CSA, and ETL. I think that is valuable as it means that the machine was torn apart by the certifying body for electrocution safety among others. Their machines also have a fan to keep the generator cooler, which protects it and keeps the ozone output more stable, over say, a 30-minute ozone sauna treatment. Longevity has a Lifetime warranty. Each machine is tested using its paired-included-in-package oxygen flow speed regulator which gives each individual machine its own custom ozone concentration calibration chart.

We recommend the Orion Premium Package $3180 from Longevity Resources https://www.ozonegenerator.com (phone 1-877-543-3398) because it’s model EXT 120 will make ozone of over 100 gamma (mcg of ozone/cc of gas) to make stronger ozonated water. The Orion Pro Package $1924 has model EXT 50 which produces ozone up to only 65 gamma. The Orion Basic Package $1664 also had model EXT 50 and does not have a 50 ml oil/water bubbler for nebulizing ozone through oil into your lungs, nor an oil/water trap. These can be purchased separately from Longevity. All Orion packages have accessories to make 1000 ml of ozonated water and to do rectal, vaginal, ear, nasal/sinus ozone insufflation.

Promolife https://www.promolife.com/ (Phone 888-742-3404) makes cheaper ozone generators and packages for those that can only afford less $ outlay. Their “Redwood” Package is $1945 for their O3 Arc Standard model which makes ozone up to 100 gamma. Their cheaper Redwood Package for $1399 features their O3 Elite Single model which makes ozone up to only 70 gamma. The Arc model makes higher ozone concentrations preferable for ozonating water. Both these packages provide accessories for water, ear, nasal, rectal, vaginal ozone, but not a 50 ml oil/water bubbler for nebulizing ozone through oil into your lungs, nor an oil/water trap. These can be purchased separately from Promolife.

Accuracy testing: With their new more accurate oxygen speed regulator, as of February 29, 2020, I now rate the Promolife Arc ozone generator that I tested in “the best” category for accuracy, based on an analysis we completed on one new machine. I did notice a mild decline in ozone output at the highest ozone settings after several minutes of continuous ozone production for making ozonated water . This could reduce ozonated water concentration slightly, but not affect other machine uses requiring only short -duration ozone production. Promolife also provides a custom calibration chart unique for each machine tested with its own oxygen speed regulator and power cord. Promolife donated 2 machines to the people of Guinea on my trip last year to teach ozone in that country in west Africa. Promolife has a lifetime warranty.

Promolife machines are CE “approved”. I am not sure what this means. I don’t think “CE” means that a machine was torn apart by an independent testing lab, such as UL (Underwriter’s Lab). I understand from the internet that CE “marking” can be obtained for a product without third party testing. However, since their machine runs on a low voltage converter, it may not require UL certification. Admittedly, I am not clear on this.

There are other less expensive ozone generators. But components are usually made in China. I am not trusting what is made in China compared to what is made in North America. May have heavy metals and/or inferior materials that can be degraded by ozone.

I cannot tell you what to get. Your circumstances and needs differ from another. In this business, like most all others, you get what you pay for. I tend to go for the best in any equipment I acquire, so that I never have to shell out again, and so that I can have confidence in what I am doing. Internal components are important in ozone generators, and the more reliable, safe, and ozone resistant components are more expensive, always.

Most people can only buy industrial-quality oxygen, even if you have a prescription for medical-quality oxygen. Industrial-quality oxygen supply companies do not require a prescription since this type of oxygen is used for fish tanks, welding, etc. For your information, industrial oxygen companies will not sell you oxygen if they know you are using it for medical purposes or ozone. We can legally only recommend medical oxygen. FYI most people can only buy industrial-quality oxygen for their home ozone generator.

Some people buy an industrial oxygen tank from AirGas, a nationwide company. AirGas can fill it with industrial-quality oxygen, and when empty, AirGas can quickly exchange your empty tank for a full oxygen tank. You won’t get the original tank you bought, but otherwise you have to return the next day to pick up your original tank.

This quick exchange for a full tank is why most people don’t buy a tank from Longevity Resources or Promolife.

Decide if you will use a medical-oxygen tank or industrial-oxygen tank, so that when you place your order for your ozone machine, you can order an oxygen-flow-speed regulator with the correct kind of fitting to connect the oxygen tank to any ozone machine. Most people like to get the “industrial” fitting instead of the “medical” fitting since the “industrial” fitting will fit onto industrial-oxygen tanks.

We have made a video of our home ozone training available for a small fee to the nonprofit Ozone without Borders. It is available now on their website https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo

Scroll down on the Home page and click on the yellow “Donate” area.

Terri and I wish you well on any ozone adventure you embark upon.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]