Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

Some interesting benefits observed in humans who have used sodium chlorite. Maybe food for thought for the equine as well:

Quote:
Initial testing with healthy people revealed that 0.75 mg chlorite per kg body weight is well tolerated. I have been using that as a starting point. Once a person has been exposed to chlorite, they seem to develop a tolerance to the side effects and can use higher concentrations.

The best results are being seen when the chlorite concentration used is in the 1.0 - 2.0 mg/kg range. Since you have already had exposure to chlorite, my best guess is that you will be able to tolerate the higher amount without having to build up to it. I suggest you consider a target of 1.5 mg/kg and, keeping in mind that diarrhea is not tolerated, you can always cut your amount in half and work back up if that is needed.

I can't emphasis enough that this is a no diarrhea zone...

I think you have most of what you need, so let's go over the mixture.

You need 2 containers of distilled water that hold 3.8 liters (1 US gallon) each. This will provide you with 8 days of solution. You will be taking close to 1 liter a day.

I will give you instructions for 3.8 liters (1 US gallon) and you can duplicate them for the second container. You will need to mix up the 2 containers at the same time. Be sure to take the proper safety precautions needed for handling these chemicals. After mixing wash your hands before touching your face or anything else.

In 3.8 liters of distilled water add 3.0 ml of 22.4% sodium chlorite (MMS), then add 2 grams of non iodized salt (about 1/4 teaspoon), finally add 1.5 ml of 10% citric acid.

Duplicate this for the second gallon.

Now that things are mixed up the next step is to store the solutions at room temperature out of UV light. You will need to wait 24 hours after mixing before drinking. This is the activation time needed. The activation will continue over several days, but the bulk of the activation occurs during the first 24 hours.

OK, now we have everything mixed up and have the 24 hour activation done, it is time to take the mixture.

The daily amount is about 1 liter, but you don't want to drink it all at once. It is better to take about 250 ml at a time and do this 4 times during the day.

Expect nothing for the first few days. Around day 3 you may experience a sense of the congestion loosening. This may result in phlegm in your throat, extra saliva production, nasal congestion and so on. I think this is a good sign, but will leave the assessment up to you.

After finishing the 2 gallons of solution, take a few days off. It takes about 3 days to clear the chlorite out of your system. If your lungs are perfectly clear, it worked. I think it is unrealistic to expect this and you may experience a return of congestion during your off days. If this happens, mix up another batch and do another round.

My best guess is that it will take 3 - 4 rounds to clear things up, if it is effective for your particular type of congestion

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]