Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: Ozone IV & cancer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:15 pm 
Site Admin

Certainly Ozone therapy can be very helpful, if not life-saving, but be warned here that it is not the total answer. The physiological body of the horse or any mammal is much more complex than one key element. Here is an example brought to the forefront by Dr. Peter Jovanovic who recently wrote:

Quote:
"About ten or so years ago we had noticed that when using high dose ozone and introducing it into blood with our RHP Medical Ozone Therapy method we would have fantastic results with any sort of cardiovascular issues, even three vessel disease with left main involvement. In essence, anything presented to us but it did take a while to correct, perhaps as much as 35 sessions. In any case we started to concentrate on these issues and the results were fantastic but there was a draw-back and that was that we saw some cancer patients getting worse. When we looked at it in detail we found that the ozone was creating collaterals and angiogenesis at a rapid pace. It was at that time that we decided to not use ozone in those patients past second stage and most definitely after stage three. If we did, there was a format that we would follow. We warned the industry of our findings but were mostly ignored as cancer and ozone became big business, I guess due to the always used quotes from Otto Warburg, which by the way are erroneously advertised and taken out of context but that is another topic. In any case, this article and report confirms what we are saying but only talks about HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy), so, just try to imagine what ozone will do. Angiogenesis is not what we want when working with tumors or cancer, I think you can all relate to that."

This was quite an interesting observation for me as I have of late became an ardent student of Otto Warburg and Johanna Budwig, both becoming famous for establishing revolutionary insights into the cellular respiratory process. My view here seems to be a first in connecting what Dr. Jovanovic observed with ozone to Dr. Budwig's theories. It is known that hypoxia promotes vessel growth (angiogenesis) in the before mentioned late stage cancer cases. So how could ozone IV possibly cause hypoxia and thus, increased angiogenesis? Could it be that one is setting up what Johanna Budwig called an "oxygen bomb"? She wrote:

Quote:
". . . . Von Helmholtz had attempted to get more oxygen into the cell. He showed that when we treat doves who have become asphyctic (i.e. doves that have been fed in such a manner that oxygen absorption is blocked), with increased ozone or oxygen, they then die more quickly - and this is still the case today. If the "oxygen bomb" is set up in the hospital for a person with oxygen deficiency, then the sick person dies more quickly. If animals can be made asphyctic through a certain diet, e.g. bleached rice, then they suffocate and neither increased introduction of oxygen nor activation with any other possible substance will help. At this time we already knew vitamin A, B, C, D, and E, but this did not help. Prof. Linus Pauling for example had been involved with animal experiments and knew precisely that it had been published in 1951 that all vitamins had been investigated in searching for the respiratory activator for Warburg's respiratory enzyme, but this had produced absolutely nothing, not even vitamin C."

In short, Budwig found that Flax-seed oil provided the necessary respiratory activator, linoleic-linolenic fatty acids when combined with the sulfhydryl proteins which are so necessary for proper oxygen assimilation of the cell. For more information on this aspect of cellular metabolism, go to my page on Budwig. The key to this matter is activating the cells before ozone is administered and afterwards via the Budwig Protocol. The Budwig will allow ozone to be much more efficiently utilized and in cases of cancer where the patient is deficient in the linoleic-linolenic fatty acids complex, it is a must!

So, what is to be gained from all of this? I would prep any patient, human or animal that will get ozone IV therapy, first for a few days or weeks with Dr. Budwig's formulation of cottage cheese and flaxseed oil and perhaps most importantly, also, a high omega-6 linoleic fatty acid oil like Safflower oil (always cold-pressed, unrefined).

Otto Warburg spent much of his life trying to find a respiratory activator that would indeed reverse the cancer process. It was his holy grail! Warburg wrote:

Quote:
". . .(cancer) can be healed when one adds to the diet the active groups of respiratory enzymes. . ."

So what is the Warburg's Respiratory Enzyme? Warburg's yellow enzyme (Atmungsjerment) is a flavoprotein that catalyzes an oxidation-reduction reaction and it is the last enzyme in the respiratory electron transport chain of mitochondria . This reaction is necessary for the cells to normally "breath". But finding this enzyme was very illusive. Budwig writes:

Quote:
"Warburg and Thunberg were unable to isolate or understand this mystery substance of the cell biocatalysts in tissue. Likewise the Japanese in their study [of] the ferment 'laccatase' in plants, and the French in studying 'philothion,' or in the lecithin-type substances of phosphatide combinations. Von Euler wrote that the substance seems to be very unstable. Szent-Gyorgyi wrote the same thing prior to 1951. This substance they all sought was responsible for electron displacement and for the fact that not only protons, but also electrons flow over the hydrogen bridge. This great unknown in the cytochrome oxidase function was defined by me (Budwig) for the first time as linoleic acid (LA). I proved it with numerous experiments, later shown to be particularly effective in the linoleic (LA)-linolenic acid (ALA) system."

Dr. Budwig further writes:

Quote:
". . .rather it (oxygen absorption) occurs in an interplay between the positive electrically-charged sulphur compounds in the protein and some kind of fatty substance that we cannot detect, because no verifications for it are available. This fatty substance however plays a major role in the Warburg's respiratory enzyme."

This 1951 undetectable "fatty substance" eventually became known as Linoleic acid (LA). Budwig pioneered a method of paper chromatography, which could analyze 0.1 mg of linoleic acid (LA) and linolenic acid (ALA).

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]