Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:43 am 
Site Admin

This is from Jim Humble on using his sodium chlorite solution on animals:

Quote:
Dosing Animals
Calculating the right dose is crucial so please be careful. This paragraph covers dosing of animals from the size of an elephant to the size of a rat. We divide the animal up into 50 pound parts (25 kg Then we figure out how may drops to give the animal for each 50 pound increment of its weight. For example, if the animal weighs 100 pounds and we are going to give it a 2drop dose, it will get 4 drops. That’s 2 drops for each 50 pound increment of body weight.
If the animal weighs 100 lbs and we are going to give it a 2 drop dose, it will get 4 drops, that is 2 drops for each 50 lb increment of body weight. If a cow weighed 500 lbs that would be ten 50 lb increments. If giving a 2 drop dose figure that 2 x 10 would be 20 drops that this animal would actually get.

I hope that’s clear. If I say, “Give a 500 pound horse a 3 drop dose”, you would be giving the horse 30 drops. Of course if an animal weighed 25 pounds, that is one half of an increment, so if you were giving a 2-­drop dose, it would only get one drop. Remember all these drops must be activated. See below.

Using MMS1 with Animals

For dosing animals, we are always talking about using MMS1 in the form that is currently sold. That is 22.4% sodium chlorite. Don’t be fooled by the bottle saying 28% sodium chlorite powder. That is true, but the powder is only 80% sodium chlorite. Eighty percent of 28% is 22.4%.

When using MMS1, always make sure that it is activated with either citric acid or (in a pinch) vinegar. Use 5 drops of 10% citric acid per drop of MMS1. Other acids can be used, but most of the technology has been developed with a 10% solution of citric acid or a 50% solution of citric acid which is more concentrated and easier to use – just one drop for each drop of MMS1. You can buy citric acid in 50 pound sacks (25 kg sacks) and it is very cheap.

MMS1 is always activated. Thus, when I say “2 drops of MMS1”, you will always know that you must activate each drop with either 5 drops of 10% citric acid or one drop of 50% citric acid. See Chapter 12, General Procedural Information for more about making MMS.

Be Sure to Add Water
You must absolutely add water to MMS1 before it is given to any person or animal. Add at least one ounce for each drop of MMS used. That does not mean each weight increment. For every drop of activated MMS, after the three minutes or 20-­second wait, add one ounce of water. That’s about an eighth of a cup of water for each drop of MMS.

- In the example of the cow that weighed 500 pounds and you used 10 drops of MMS1 for a one-­drop dose, you would use 10 ounces of water (1 ounce (an eighth of a glass) times 10).
Now once the water is added, you can feed it to your sick animal. After the MMS goes down, allow the animal to drink all it wants. It doesn’t matter if what is in the animal’s stomach is diluted a little bit or a lot. All the MMS chemicals will still be in the animal’s body and will be just as effective.

Using MMS2 with Animals
It is not necessary to activate MMS2. I don’t think you will ever be able to sprinkle some MMS2 on the animal’s feed, but I don’t know that for sure. Give it a try;; it might work. Maybe some of them will enjoy the aided digestion. For the most part, you will need to push the MMS2 capsules down their throat and then give them a bit of water, or they will be sorry and you will too. One capsule requires at least a cup of water. Just push the capsule down their throat, slop some water down immediately and then get some more water down to equal at least one cup per capsule.

I have never been able to determine which is more powerful, MMS1 or MMS2. They both seem to get fantastic results. But, of course, we have had years more technology experience with MMS1. Use one capsule size zero for each 200 pounds of body weight. Remember if the animal weighs 100 pounds, that would be half a capsule. Open the capsule and empty half of it and put the lid back on or make up some half-­full capsules.

Since all of our technology has always used size zero capsules, let me suggest that you do too. Then you can follow my suggestions here without trying to work out the problem of how much to use. Just buy the calcium hypochlorite at a pool store according to the instructions I have given above in this chapter. Then fill the capsules by hand.

You can buy a capsule machine for $100 or so at a health food store, but most people just put the powder or granules in a bowl, hold the capsule in their fingers and dip fingers and all into the bowl. Don't tamp the granules down, just fill them. It's fast. Tight fitting latex gloves for your fingers would be best for filling the capsules. ␣

So if your animal is looking a little bad or doesn’t eat or has no energy or any one of a hundred other negative indications, give it a few doses of MMS2. When calculating the number of capsules for the animal, get a good estimation of its weight and then use a standard dose of one capsule for each 200 pounds of the animal’s weight. If you caught the animal when it was just starting to get sick, you can often just sprinkle several capsules on their food or for dogs and cats sometimes you can put it in some beef or chicken broth and they will usually wolf it right down. Generally I have always used MMS1 with dogs and cats, but I am sure MMS2 would work. Use much less than a full capsule with a cat or dog, since they weigh less than 100 pounds, especially cats.

About Nausea, Vomiting, and Diarrhea
This is very important. Some animals cannot vomit, so you must be extra careful not to make them sicker than they already are. When dosed correctly, MMS makes people and animals better, not worse. If your animal is taking MMS and it appears to be getting sicker, then you are probably giving it too much. Getting sicker with MMS is a sign of progress, but progress that’s too fast for the animal’s body, so you must immediately reduce the doses.

If the animal gets diarrhea, stop the doses altogether until the diarrhea stops. Then start them again, but at a reduced dose. That is also true for vomiting and for nausea. Stop MMS until the animal is back to the condition you are treating, and then start again. MMS only causes sickness because it kills the bacteria or viruses too fast and they are dumping too much poison into the body. Slow your treatment down in that case. Allowing diarrhea, vomiting or nausea to continue does not help the animal. In fact, it can kill the animal. See Chapter 15, Signs That MMS is Working.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 am 
Site Admin

From Steve on the MMS blog:

Quote:
MMS ( Chlorite solution Class 8 Corrosive, UN#1908, PGII)
Sodium Chlorite (Sodium Chlorite, Class 5.1 oxidizer, UN#1496, PGII)
CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Hydrate, Class 5.1 (6.1), Oxidizer (poison), NA#9191, PGII)

You can't ship CDS as a water disinfectant, there is no ORM exception.
Legally, you can't ship MMS via US mail. It has to ship as an ORM ground item.

There is a dry ice exception to Chlorine Dioxide Hydrate (CDS) but only on large bulk shipments.
UPS, Fed ex, and USPS all forbid it in any form, frozen or otherwise.

It is not possible to send overseas, it doesn't even have a UN number.
Take it from a guy who spent over 8 hours of the US DOT going over all my manifests,
and has hazmat shipping training and certification.

Mailing MMS via USPS is not allowed.
Mailing Sodium Chlorite flake and powder is not allowed.

Sodium Chlorite Flake and Powder must ship as dangerous goods.
MMS can ship as an ORM-D commodity (ground only) up to 1/3 gallon per container, 1000 lbs max shipment. over 1000 pounds requires hazmat shipping.

Shipping MMS by USPS is not allowed.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]