Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: mastitis
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

From Dr. Jarvis' Arthritis and Folk Medicine:

Quote:
My farmer friend called me one day to inform me that four of his best cows were sick with acute mastitis of their udders. The veterinarian had been using the bacteriological approach, employing the sulfa drugs, but without success. He had just left the barn, said the farmer, telling him that the cows were going to die. Could I save them?

I told him that attacking bacteria as a solution to medical problems had not always proved successful, as far as I was concerned, and I recommended that we try Vermont folk medicine, seeking to release the energy expending mechanism from its continued activity.

My plan was to change the physiology and chemistry of each cow's body by giving her morning , noon, and night a "blood wash" as folk medicine expresses it. We would give each cow by mouth from a bottle four ounces of apple cider vinegar, four ounces of water, and a teaspoonful of Lugol's solution, all mixed together.

Before the treatment was applied these cows were running temperatures as high as 107 degrees. After it was given, the fever began to drop at once, and by the end of the week all four had recovered from their sickness. Three of the cows returned to milk production. The fourth did not produce milk until her next calf was born and a new lactation period was started.

The folk medicine approach that is, releasing the energy expanding mechanism from continued activity by giving a "blood wash"- works if sickness with an accompanying elevation of temperature is present in a human. Often a single teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water with two drops of Lugol's solution of iodine added will cause the body temperature to drop when the solution is taken morning, noon and evening. Continued use often brings rapid recovery from sickness.

When you take Lugol's solution you are taking an excellent catalyst which has the ability to start, and continue at a rapid pace, physiological and chemical processes within the body that would not otherwise begin, or if begun, would proceed at a slow pace. Iodine increases the rapidity of the start, and rate of speed as well. By means of a catalyst the individual is able to control the internal environment and bring peace to the body.

If a harmful virus or microorganism is among the factors which cause arthritis Lugol's solution of iodine will be helpful. In the herd of dairy cows I studied, I decreased the bacteria count of the milk markedly, as I have shown previously, by adding three drops of iodine to two ounces of apple cider vinegar, the whole poured over the ration of each cow at every feeding twice a day.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]